Monday, January 8, 2007

What do we do???

okay so it does not even make since how confused I am right now... I am so desperately ready to have another baby, but i just feel like time is never on my side... I dont want to wait any longer than we already have, I know I am young but I am getting older by the day and so is my son, and I really did not want my children to be this far in age.. So the big issue is I am suppose to start school in june for nursing, and if I get pregnant between now and june that gives me no time to take out for delivery and recovery and spending time with a new baby, so what do i do, should i wait the dreaded long two years to finish school and then start tryin again or just say what the hell and do it and deal with taking time from school later??? This is so hard and such a big decision, but my partner and I are so tired of waiting.....

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Do what your gut instinct tells you to do. I know if it were me, I could'nt wait!

battynurse said...

good luck in whatever you decide. Nursing school can be very rough, stressful etc. I don't know if I could have done it with a baby, but there were others who did and seemed to do fine. I had one fellow classmate who found out she was pregnant around half way through. She gave birth during our 6th quarter, took one day off of her clinicals and was back in class by Monday with her husband bringing baby in between classes so she could BF. Good luck.