Monday, October 15, 2007

Not too much goin on around here..Man i realize now that I am currently not TTC, I really dont have much to blog about anymore. Things are still going pretty well. I am in the process of trying to see my car, and purchase a new one. Thats always fun!! Not sure what exactly I want yet, I know its between a Corolla and another Civic...I am really leaning towards the Civic just because thats what I drive now. So I guess we will see over the next couple of weeks..Work is going well, business is starting to pick up, so I have been working late almost every night, which is a real bummer.. I am totally gearing up for the holiday season...I cant wait to start decorating. It is killing me to wait until next month to put my christmas tree up. Dp and I both had birthdays about a week ago, I know imagine that our birthdays are on the same day....I got this really awesome new digital camera, that I have been having so much fun playing with...Also this really cool digital picture frame that u put your memory card into, and it plays slideshows of your pictures...Its awesome!! Well i guess that is all for now..Be back soon

3 comments:

Michelle said...

I have an 03 Carolla. Love it. Bought it brand spankin new, but wish that I would have just bought a used one, a couple years old or so. New cars loose value so fast. I hate it. And we are moving to Guam in Feb so we have to sell it in Jan. Its going to be hard to part with it. Im emotionally attached. hehe

twondra said...

I love decorating for the holidays too! It used to be Dec. 1, then bumped up to the Sunday after Thanksgiving...last year it was the weekend before Thanksgiving. Sigh....I get so much crap for it. :)

Unknown said...

I love Christmas! My favorite time of year! I am hoping this year I will be extra special excited during the holidays :)

Happy belated bday!