Thursday, January 24, 2008

Hey blog world! I am back and feeling great! Things are going well..I feel refreshed and renewed..Maybe it was the flu I had or something I ate, but life is feeling great these days...I really have to say, i am so thankful and blessed to have so much support from you great bunch of women..Braylon is doing great and has adjusted well...We have began a whole new life, and now that I look back I realize so much...Sometimes you really dont realize how bad things are until they are over and you start really reflecting..I have met someone and she is great. We are taking things very slowly we both just got out of long term relationships, but we are having a blast together. She has a 6 year old daughter that is just great, I love her like my own already..I am still keeping up with everyone.. and michelle I am waiting for your BFP girl, I am routing for you everyday..Tammy same goes for you. you ladies deserve it so much...Gigglebaby i promise I will get to you Tag tomorrow, I just dropped in to give a quick update!!!

4 comments:

twondra said...

Awww, thanks for the shout out sweetie! That means a lot! I'm soooo glad things are looking up for you! Love the pictures! Thanks for sharing!!

Unknown said...

I am so glad things are looking up for you... the pictures are adorable too!

Jennifer said...

Braylon is getting so big! I'm glad to hear things are going great for you.

Michelle said...

Thank you Alicia for rooting for me! Im so glad you are so happy again!