Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Wow its been a really long time since I posted! Things are great extremely busy with work and school and trying to get the kiddies ready for school...We are taking a vacation this weekend to galveston for a couple of days to have some quiet alone time. I cant wait to get away from everything.. Will post more and some new pics when we come back. Hope everyone is well. Michelle, I cried like a baby reading your last post. I am so happy for you and NIck and am waiting anxiously for a update!! Oh and Meg its almost time love the nursery its beautiful!! Wish yall lots of luck as well and cant wait to see the little one!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you so much! Enjoy your time in Galveston!

Michelle said...

Your so sweet! Thanks so much fo the shout out and all the support you have shown us! Love the new pics you put up. You 2 look so happy together!
Im such a blog slacker now. Something I never imagined I would become. But I wanted to say hello!!