Thursday, June 4, 2009

I should have put the clothes in the dryer, did I wipe the counters off. I should have mopped the floor tonight so I dont have to do it tomorrow. Did I check my email? I forgot to set my DVR to record the new season of Kendra on E! I have to remember to do that before Sunday,( hearing Ryan Seacrest voice in my head) reminding me. I wonder what the passenger on the Air France flight where thinking before the plane went down, gosh how i feel for their families and friends. Could there possilbly be one lonely passenger floating adrift the ocean on a whithered air plane seat waiting desperatly for someone to resue them. Did I set my alarm. I should have turned Braylons tv off, I need to make Alayziah's favor bags for her party this saturday. Man I dont feel like goin to work tomorrow. Im so sleepy. And why didnt i refill my lunesta yet? This my friends are just my thoughts before finally falling asleep...That lovely butterfly woudl have been fantastic last night to help me get to sleep. My brain never shuts off.

No comments: