Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Out again

Well, as most of you know already, AF showed while on vacation. I trully believe that I had an early MC. My temps were too good, the day before AF showed, I had the most gut wrenching cramping, to the point I was almost on the floor in the gift shop in tears, I had a little spotting after that. The next day absolutely nothing, till late that night, then started heavy bleeding.Cd2 I passed the biggest clot I have ever seen, I swear it could have fit in the palm of my hand, it made me want to throw up, thats how bad it was, along with heavy cramping and a back ache. We are gonna take a month or two off, cause I want to buy two or three vials, just to utilize timing effectively, not sure if we are timing it right with just one vial, I thought for sure this was gonna be our month, since having the HSG and all. Guess it will happen when God wants it too. I am trying my best to remain positive, knowing that it will happen eventually for us!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sorry.... and yes it will happen... it is just hard waiting sometimes. Take care.

ajs4ever said...

I'm so sorry! I've been on this journey since 2004 and I know how hard it is to keep getting those BFN's. Hang in there- it will happen for us:)