Monday, July 30, 2007

Monday July30,2007

Wow, what a weekend! Well, for the past 3 years, I have been getting these really grueling, belly aches, almost everytime I eat, no matter what I eat. Well, I had testing last year, and they could not find anything wrong. Well, friday night was the last draw, DP and I were trying to have a date night, (working on us, and bringing passion back to our relationship) so we had sushi and a few beers, yes I drank and I dont care, when I got PG last time, I drank the same night, I am no longer going by the book, cause it dont work for me. Well, just as we were getting into our movie, the belly started hurting, then I threw up about 6 times, so DP said, get dressed you are going to the ER, we will get an answer. SO of course, the ER could not have been more lovely on a Friday night. Lets see, there was one person ahead of me, when we arrived at 10pm, then we had a crack head, two accidents and a stabbing, and I did not even go to the back until 430am. Dr.s ran blood urine and x ray and come to find out I have ULCERS!!! At least we know what the problem is. So needless to say, diet has to change no more spices and peppers and hot sauce. So we did not leave ER until 7am saturday, we went and had breakfast, and slept till almost 2pm. We enjoyed a lazy satuday night watching movies, and another lazy sunday, it was fantastic!!!!

In other news, we are not TTC this month, but of course just out of obsession, I dont think that I oed this month, no pain or EWCM! and its cycle day 17 or 18. that is worryin gme! I will be using the clomid next month so hopefully that will do the trick for me.

2 comments:

ajs4ever said...

Glad you found out what was wrong and how to fix it! Hope you feel better:)

Unknown said...

Well I am so glad you at least found out what it was. Maybe this will help you get to feeling better and get on with your BFP!

Yeah for date nights! You guys should do that as much as you can while there isn't a little one :)