Sunday, September 2, 2007

Okay, so i have not reported in awhile, needless too say, things are not exactly easy for me right now, i have been having alot of emotional breakdowns coming at any and every time of the day...I am getting severely depressed and really dont know which way to turn anymore. I feel so lonely and like i dont have anyone. I think i really made a big mistake by startin to hang out with Fred again, I want to see her and I want to spend time with her but its so emotionally hard, cause i feel like she can only be bothered with me when she wants..... I am so lost and dont know what to do anymore. I have found that I hold all emotions in all day long, and at the end of the day I just break and go into the most hysterical cry imaginable....I love her with all myheart adn I miss my old life and all its problems, but I know right now is not the right time for us to be tryin to get back together, we both need the time to heal from everything that has happened recently and everything in the past, otherwise I feel taht it would only be another failed attempt at our relationship....Also I have not had a period in almost 60 days, I dont really no what to think of that considering how regular I am...Hopefully it will be here anyday...

4 comments:

battynurse said...

I'm so sorry. I wish I had some other words to say to help make you feel better. I know how it feels to be going through a rough patch with someone you really love. Good luck to you and Braylon and I hope that if it's what you want you and your partner can work things out eventually.

Unknown said...

I am sorry.... Possibly stress has delayed your period... I have heard that happens. Please take care and I hope things work out for you very soon.

Michelle said...

Sorry I been MIA for a while. Nick had some time off and today its back to work so Im going to try to get caught up this morning and tomorrow. I am sorry things are hard for you. Tis what makes us stronger!!

TK said...

I hope things are getting better for you. Maybe it is too hard right now to get so close to DP. If she is coming to you when she wants closeness & you are trying to get your head (& heart) together, it can make it hard on you. Take care of yourself, even if that means making hard choices and setting new boundries for your current situation. ((hugs)) Tara