Friday, September 14, 2007


Wow, I really have to do a better job at keeping up with my blog...Well things are lookin better everyday..Dp and I are gonna try to work things out...We are not back together yet or living together which is prolly for the best, but we have decided that we can get past this...We love each other very much and trully believe that we are meant to be...We are gonna take time to let each other heal and to forgive one another for everythign that has went on..I am feeling so much better...AF finally came..exactly 61days since my last period...First time in almost 3years that i was actually excited to see her...I chopped all my hair off dont remember if i put that on her already..It looks good i was so nervous to cut it all off, but once it was gone I felt so good about it...I am working on alot of personal issues to do with my past and childhood that i know play a huge roll in my adult life..I have a lot of forgiving and forgetting to do.....Thank u all so much with your support through this..

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like things are on the up and up. Good luck with everything and yeah for the cute hair cut!

Jennifer said...

Glad to hear things are going up. We see a couple therapist once a month and it really helps to get that non-biased opinion on different things that put us in perspective. Our therapist is also gay so shes dealt with alot of the same issues so it helps. Hope all goes well from here for you! :-)

Michelle said...

Im glad you posted. I was gonna post a comment and ask how you were until I saw you posted. Im glad things are getting better for you. Your hair cut looks great.

twondra said...

Glad to hear things are looking up. It'll get better. (((HUGS)))Love the haircut!!

Michelle said...

Just thinking about ya!