Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Not too much going on around here, mostly just gearing up for the holidays. Work has been pretty boring lately not much going on around there either. I am beyond ready to start TTC, I have the babyfever worst than ever right now. I will be doing my dreaded christmas shopping this weekend, I am so ready to get it over with, I have pretty much everything figured out that I am getting everyone..Dp is my only hard one I know one thing she wants but I am having a hard time figuring out more. I want to send a huge Congrats to Meg and Kris, I am so excited about ur long awaited BFP...!!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you so much and thank you for your sweet comment on my blog! I hope you get to start trying again very soon!

twondra said...

I can't wait for you either! How exciting!! :)

Jennifer said...

I excited for you! And happy you guys are back in the game!

RainbowMomma said...

Nice to see you back on the TTC wagon, all ready to make little Anabelle. Your little Braylon is just adorable, by the way!