Saturday, December 1, 2007

Things are going great and could not be better! I got my test results back from my TSH check and they were great 1.6 to be exact, which the doctor said was perfectly normal. The holiday season is going pretty good, I have to do teh bulk of my christmas shoppin next weekend, Im pretty excited about that, and cant wait to get it done. I am beyond ready to get on with TTC, Dp and I had a discussion in Target last night, because everytime I see something really cute for a little girl, I tell her that I need it for "MY little girl", she proceeds to tell me that I do not have a little girl yet, and I told her that yes I do she is made up in my mind and her name is Anabelle!!! SHe thinks that its hillarious, although I dont really find it all that funny!!! My child is addicted to his Leapster that we got him for his birthday, I swear we couldnt have gotten him a better gift..It is that time of year to get a few boxes and have Braylon go through his toys and fill a few boxes to donate to the children who dont get any toys for christmas, he has a really hard time understanding that there are children who do not recieve toys for christmas, but we try to teach him that he is doing a good deed, and he is very blessed to recieve all the goodies that he has, but it is also good to give to the less fortunate..Thats all for now time to go do some work..Hope everyone has a great weekend!

2 comments:

twondra said...

Aww, what a great thing to teach your son! How awesome!

Deena said...

I'm glad your TSH came back normal. Sounds like you are getting ready to TTC!

I live in the Houston area.
We are in Louisiana often as my hubby's Dad lives in St. Francisville...

Your comment on my blog made me laugh! I thought they found all the toothless people in Texas! Ha Ha