Wednesday, December 17, 2008




So it's almost time to say goodbye to 2008, already! I really cant believe that this year is almost over. Now that I am pushing 30 I truly feel like someone is stealing time from me. Its like the years and months are going by so quickly, I barely get a chance to take it all in. On the other hand, I am very thankful for such a wonderful year this one has been. It was new life, new beginnings, new traditions, and as I sit here reflecting on where did the years, months, and days go I cant help but cherish the huge grin on my face. This has been one of the best years of life, except for the year I was pregnant and delivered my beautiful son. I have finally found my soul mate, someone that treats me the way that I treat them. Someone that loves me for me, and does not try to change any of my irritating quirks or behaviors. My baby boy is growing so much, and changing everyday, I can hardly wait to see where life will take him. As his mama, I definately see him in some type of entertainment business, his small 42lb frame can barely support his huge personality. My long time wants of wanting another child have been filled by the daughter I gained in my new partner. She is beautiful and amazing, everything I would have wanted if I delivered her myself. As for my baby wants, I have come to a new ground in accepting the family I have and focusing on them, could be possible God has granted me all the children I was meant to have. I am in love with life, and feel as if I have finally found my niche! I hope all of you have a very Merry Christmas and Happy New year.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like you are doing extremely well. I am very happy for you.

R said...

Yeah!! i want to be that happy too!! Thanks for the reminder that it can be that way :)

Michelle said...

That was a beautiful post on your blog. I had a big grin the whole time I was reading it. Im so happy for you.

twondra said...

Awww, so beautiful. I'm so happy for you!!