Wednesday, December 10, 2008




This is a picture of Bray at his birthday party! It was all LSU.... He had a great time, and we had a fantastic Thanksgiving. I am ready for Christmas, we have started shopping but not quite done yet..So much to do with so little time.

So its suppose to snow tonight, in south louisiana! I cant believe it. We are suppose to see the white stuff sometime between 3am and 8am. The kids would love to see it, I may have to wake them up to see it, they have been begging to see some snow!! Just a quick one, just wanted to check in on everyone. Have a Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year!

P.S. and yes my child is wearing a bennie cap,LSU jersey, and camo rubber boots in 75 degree weather! He is country what can i say!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Great picture of Bray! He must be so excited to see snow! I wish I could see some for a day or 2.