Saturday, June 16, 2007

I am ready!

So yes AF finally rolled around I am currently on CD3 and cannot wait to get things started this month. I just know this is gonna be it. Unfortunately we are only using one vial, because expenses are tight, but I just keep reconfirming with myself that it only takes one little bugger to do the job. I am very positive that this will be our month. In other news this was Braylons first week of swimmin lessons. THe week started out really horrible, he cried like someone was trying to murder him MOnday and TUesday, I felt really bad for the instructor. On wednesday I tried a different approach, I just left, even though I did not feel right leaving my 41/2 year old baby with a stranger with his life in her hands, I knew that it was probably for his own good. And let me tell you he did great. COme yesterday, I stayed for his whole lesson, because he wanted me to watch him(oh I forgot to mention that he is absolutely terrified of water). I was so proud I could have cried, my lil man was swimming underwater, holding his breath and everything. He even jumped off the diving board 3 times. WOW what a differeance a week can make. I will post pics in the next couple of days!

No comments: