Thursday, June 7, 2007

Not much goin on!

Well, not much of anything has been happening lately. We got the official letter in the other day stating that Braylon was accepted into PRE-K, so I am excited and upset all at the same time, excited because it starts a whole new adventure for him, but sad cause it means my baby is no longer a baby! I know I have to face the music that he will grow up, but damnit its hard. I know now that it will only be a matter of time before he gets an even bigger attitude, and I stop hearing the sweet I love you Mommie and start getting the I hate you mama! I will soon have to start buying christmas presents for little girls that he has crushes on and before I know some little witch will be breakin his heart, and he will be driving a car and instead of asking me for quarters it will be can I have the keys and 50 bucks. I know it will be here before I know, but I must say that since I stopped working in December it has been a gift to stay home with and spend that much needed quality mommie time with him, cause like I said he will be gone before I know it.

Well, let me wipe up my tears and move on, I never really realized how long your cycle takes, when you are not waiting for apositive pee stick at the end. I feel like I am waiting forever for AF and she is still 7 or 8 days away...Now that my tubes are unblocked I am ready to get this babymakin business back on the road! I cant wait to try this month, I have such a powerful vibe that this will finally be it, after the rooter rutter in the tubes, I just know its gonna happen, I am so confident know. Well I will get back at yall soon!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats Braylon!!!!

Anonymous said...

I can sympathize with the thinking about what changes are coming in the future. I think about that now, and Doran is only about 8 months old! It is quite the adventure, but I wouldn't trade it for anything. I hope you get to go on another adventure again very soon =)