Wednesday, August 1, 2007

August1,2007

Will this be our month or not, that is the question at the beginning of everymonth. I must say, that this has been one of the best breaks from TTC that I have ever taken. I cant even tell you what CD I am on!!! I am ready to get the process in order and see what this month will hold for us. AF should be here in a couple of weeks which puts AI towards the end of the month. I have a really bad headache today, which I think has been cause by the FAT man in the office next to me. He hocks stuff out of his throat all day long, and he keeps the temp 30 below 0 in here all day. I mean its the middle of summer in south louisiana, and I have a heater under my desk to defrost the icicles that form on the ends of my toes!! Well he called himself catching attitude with me a few ago, and I had to set him right. Now another thing that bothers me, is I am openly gay, but i do not offer people information that they do not need to know. Only one coworker actually knows my status, and the FAT man, always makes comments about homosexuals, and I am not sure yet how I want to deal with that situation, if I should just explode and tell him what an idiot he is, or if I should make it a little more subtle, and on his next comment, just lean over and tell him, hey I am a lesbian and if I hear one more slur out of your mouth, I will report you for discrimmination. Not sure I will have to ponder a little longer on that one.

No comments: