Wednesday, August 15, 2007

O gosh, where do i begin. First off Dp and I have decided to seperate. Neither of us are sure if it will be perment right at this moment, but i guess the day to day stresses has finally broken me down. I feel that our relationship is just broken and i am not sure right now if it can be pieced back togehter, we have been through alot, but i guess i have just lost hope, and i am tired of not feeling happy. I feel like my life is a job and i wake up and just go through the motions day in and day out. I dont wanna wake up 5 years from now and think where has my life gone. I only have one to live and i dont wanna regret anything and i certainly dont wanna miss out on happiness. I have never lived alone and taken care of myself, so that is something that i want to work on. I know i can do it, I am very strong and I can make it work for me and braylon. I am just lost right now, and I dont know where to begin.........

4 comments:

SJayneI said...

wow! Our prayers are with you. Take some time to get to know yourself.

Unknown said...

I am sorry. But, sometimes change may be for the best even if it is temporary. Take some time for you and Braylon. Hang in there.

ajs4ever said...

So sorry to hear the news. Hopefully you will find your way back to each other if that is what is meant to be. My thoughts and prayers are with you all!

The Milk Maid said...

I hope that if it's meant to be you can work everything out, but if not then you can heal and find your happyness. I'm thinking of you! ((HUGS)) Aradia