Tuesday, November 27, 2007





Sorry it has taken so long to get pictures posted up from the decorating and stuff..Bray had a great birthday even though it poured down raining all day long and we lost electricity for about 2 hours we had a great time. I can hardly believe my little man is 5. It is time to get this babymaking on the ball. I had some bloodwork done last week, my doctor wanted to check out my thyroid adn make sure its functioning properly. I am patiently waiting for the results, I doubt anything is wrong but I repsect him for wantign to check. He put my on Effexor to help with my depression and anxiety, I have read that its not really safe for pregnancy, so Im not sure how long I will be taking it, I have a great doctor though, that has given me free samples to last for a month, to see if it works for me before I start paying for it. Hope everyone has a great week, adn is enjoying the holiday shopping season!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Great pic's!!!

twondra said...

Love the pics! Thanks for sharing!

Jennifer said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRAY! Late but I had to say it. Trey will be 4 in Feb..I think I just realized that this very moment cause it brought me to tears, I don't want him to grow anymore! And I'm with you, still trying. The age difference scares me. I hope that they can be close regardless. Well, HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

Deena said...

Pretty pics!!!

Deena said...

Oh, and glad to hear you are getting back to TTC...