Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Weekend in Review!











So lets see, well Friday and Saturday, I absolutely cannot remember what we did, It must not have been much of anything. Sunday on the other hand was very eventful, we decided to pack a picnic and go to the lake for the day, they have this really cool waterpark thing for the kids and the adult kids to play in, Braylon loves it. Surprisingly, it was not even that busy concidering it was holiday weekend. SO all was going well, we ate our sandwiches had some chips and dip, and Dp and I was reading some very good books, when I decided to go visit Bray in the water to take some pics of him, well wouldn't you know the minute I turn around to cross the rope from the water, I take a look back at my poor innocent little man, and I see his whole face bobble on the concrete. So I immediately run to pick him up, and thats when I saw it THE BLOOD! It was pouring from my childs mouth, so I am running across the park with my bleeding child, I get to Dp and she starts putting ice in his mouth, we then look at his mouth and his lip is split, so I run for the car throw everything in it and proceed to the nearest ER which was almost 40 minutes away. So end result, I ask him what happened and a little girl wanted his toy and he said no so she pushed him, which of course he was bent over pushing his monster truck. SO after two hours in the ER, the doctor says hes fine, she could have put him a couple of stitches but that would have just made an even bigger scar, so she said it will heal fine by its self. So my poor babies face looks so bad, his lip is big and purple, he has a srape on his forehead, nose, and chin. SO lets just say he will not be friendly with little girls for awhile.




So to make him feel all better Monday we spent the afternoon at CHuck E Cheese, and that pretty much cured everything.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Poor little thing! I am glad he is better and didn't have to get stitches!!!

Michelle said...

To all my faithful blog readers, I thank you. I am currently having family issues with my side and am cutting off all commincation ties. I just cant take the drama and crap and how everything seems to be my fauly even though I have not seen them in over 5 years, some 15 years +. I just cant take it. My husband is in Iraq, I just miscarried, I have a lot on my plate and I dont need it. I tried and tried and tried to make things ok but it always fails and I cant take it. So, my blog and my myspace are now set to private and can only been seen if I invite you to read and see.
So, PLEASE email me, if you would like the invite to continue to read my blog.
Thank you for following my journey on my blog.