Thursday, March 1, 2007

4 dpo (Is it over yet)

Actually the tww is not quite so bad... I have been occupying my time with my Xbox..Pass a lot of time for me..Only thing to report today is a really bad stomach ache this morning, then heartburn and then indigestion, and all I ate was special k then a subway sandwish for lunch, I went to walmart earlier, and I got really quesy and the smell of cocoa pebbles make me want to gag.. God i really hope that I am not imagining these things, I will be so upset, funny thing is I am not really stressing and not really looking for anything, I know its very early, I called my old ob/gyn to find out when was my last appt. with him cause thats when I had the blood test for my son that of which came up negative then three days later I had a positve hpt.. I was 7 dpo for blood test negative and 11 dpo for hpt which was a very very faint positive.. So we will be waiting till at least 12 dpo to test just cause I dont want to upset myself to soon,.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Good Luck!!!!!!!!!! I am 12DPO today and scared to death to HPT!!