Wednesday, March 14, 2007

CD 3!!!

Well here we are back on CD 3.. AF is starting to really slow down, thank god!!! we are getting ready to order for this month. Cant decide which donor we will use, its so frustrating when you call and no one from yourl ist is available...I am feeling pretty good though, energy level is way down, not having the want or will to do anything... Looking forward to a couple days alone, to think about what we can do differently this month, we are only using one vial, so I am praying to hit the nail on the head..I also vow to stay away from the message board and two week wait.com so that I dont drive myself crazy..I will try to blog everyday just so that I can keep track of symptoms and compare to last month...O well off to try and get some laundry done!!!

No comments: