Sunday, March 11, 2007

LA TEE DA---THE B**** IS COMMING!

Well as of yesterday, my temp took a drastic drop and as well as this morning it went down even further..I had a few spots of pink yesterday, and a few today, AF is due tomorrow, so there is no doubt that she will show her devil self sometime tomorrow.. I was saddened, then I just got angry, I know that our timing could not have been any better than it was, so what the hell is the problem...Why cant it just work. It amazes me how some people in the world, drug addicts, crack heads, and teenagers can just get pregnant at the drop of a hat and half the time they dont want it, but the good people in the world have to suffer so much pain and heartache to get something that others take for granted..UUGGGHHHH!!! I have to admit that when I went on the board today and saw yet another BFP, my heart sank and I felt myself get alittle angry or should I say jealous..NOt that I am not happy for all theses great ladies that have finally achieved there goal, cause god knows that I am always excited for them, it just hurt, cause I feel like I will never be able to join in JOY...We are gonna try again this month, possibly with another bank just cause they are a tad bit cheaper, and have more donors to chose from...so I guess we shall see........

No comments: