Thursday, March 15, 2007

Some Good News Finally!!!

Well Fred had her stress test today at the cardiologist... Everything looked great, no blockage or anything....Her bloodpressure is getting better also..She is to remain on the same track she is on keep exercising, eating right and losing weight...I am so proud of her she has lost 9 lbs since her last visit about two weeks ago...Even though I think that i keep finding the weight...but what the hell as long as she is getting better thats all that matters...I am very excited I sent in the M.O. for our next shipment of spermies, I should be able to order by MOnday which is great I will have them here by friday just in case we should not need them till wednesday..Not sure what timing we will be using for this cycle..We are only using one vial, so I think we need to get as close to O as possible, I typically O about 30 hours after positive so we will see.....Cant wait really praying this is our month...

No comments: