Tuesday, March 27, 2007

THANK THE OPK GOD!!!!!







Finally I got a smiley, and temp was the lowest its ever been.. I took two sets of opks two at nine and two at noon..My lines at noon were way darker than the lines from am. Which is what is in the picture..Now I am worried we just wont get the timing right, I am not stresses just worried..I really want this, this month I am ready to be pregnant and for this chapter of our journey to be completed and anew begin..Dp and I worked outside today painting shutters and planting some more flowers, I never knew that flowers could be like CRACK, the more I do the more I want!!!! I managed to get one hell of a sunburn, I hope that does not affect my BBT..O well goin spend time with the ones I love..I will be back tomorrow after AI.....

1 comment:

battynurse said...

those purple daisys are my favorite. I love them. Good luck with the TWW