Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Feeling Good!

So yeah, I am feelin pretty good!! I have been sleeping my ass off! which is fantastic considering I usually have problems sleeping.. I am getting pretty excited and anxious about our upcomming AI.. Still worried about timing, I really want to nail this one.. I have been exercing with DP and eating better and drinking a ton of decaf green tea which i have read nothing but good things about...So we are praying this is it, its our last chance for a 2007 baby..Which to follow through with our plans with school next year and everything, we really need to get it this month!!! Well I guess thats it for now, not to much goin on in the land of stay home momville!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Just wanted to tell you that I found your blog!!! Hope you are having a great weekend!