Thursday, November 15, 2007

Okay, so the weather gods must have been listening in on my rant yesterday cause DP woke me up at 4am this morning becuase the wind was so bad outside, well needless to say we had a nice cold front coming through..It has been one beautiful day with temps only reaching about 63.. It feels great..Tomorrow morning temps are suppose to dip around 39..HOpefully the weather will stick around for awhile at least until thanksgiving it will suck if we have a hot thanksgiving!!Thats all for now hope everyone has a great weekend, we are putting up Christmas stuff, i will post pictures!!

4 comments:

twondra said...

Can't wait to see pics!! I think we're putting our X-mas stuff up....if I can talk my hubby into it. :)

Jennifer said...

I'm with you on the weather! Its finally cooled down here..like 80 or so, I miss the cold sooooo much!

RainbowMomma said...

I'd love to see the decorations pics, too. I can't wait to decorate either. When I mentioned that to DP, she rolled her eyes at me. But I can't help it, I love the holidays!

It snowed in New England today. Beautiful. When I miss New Orleans, I just look outside.

So, where's the pics?????

TK said...

Ha, it is about 34 here today & I will gladly send some cold wind your way if all of you send warm air here! LOL I am glad to here you and DP are doing well together! Yay- Have a Happy Holiday Season! Tara