Monday, November 12, 2007

Since I have never participated in the tagging game, I figured I would go ahead and list 6 random facts about myself, that most people do not know.....

1. I hate to sit in a bath tub and get wrinkled, I cannot stand the way it feels, it makes me crazy..

2. I keep a collection of bottled drinks on my side of the bed..

3. I am always cold, even when its 98 degrees outside, I have a heater under my desk on high all day long.

4. I have a horrible habit of over analyzing, planning, and time management...I am a total clock watcher I hate to be late for anything...

5. I freaking cannot stand bad drivers. They make my blood pressure so high.

6. I love trash magazines, and celebrity gossip, TMZ is like a crack addiction to me. I waste so much money on magazines...

2 comments:

twondra said...

Bad drivers are the WORST!!! I'm constantly yelling at them. Mark thinks I need help. :)

Unknown said...

I have the heater thing going too! Most places have it wayyyyy too cold!