Friday, November 9, 2007

So, I am sitting her at my desk at work,(obviously not working)...And I find myself curious from fellow TTCers, do you ever find yourself in a jealous desperate stare at other people's children. You see we have a couple in here right now that have a infant babygirl, no more than about 2 or 3 months old, and I keep finding myself just lost in stare at her. Not sure if its desperation or jealousy. I wonder if her parents know exactly how precious there gift is, and how some women live with years of infertility desperate for that moment of holding your baby gazing into there eyes, and knowing that they depend on you for everything. It just makes me crazy, and some part of me knows that it shouldnt bother me that much, because I have been blessed with one child already, and I know that in time it will be our turn to share that joyous experience. Just thought I would share what I was feeling right at this moment, as I gaze at this little babygirl sitting across from me...and pray silently that one day we will be blessed..

2 comments:

twondra said...

I've felt the same way. It's tough, isn't it? It'll happen though sweetie! Hang in there!

Michelle said...

You are not alone with that feeling. I feel that every single day I see a baby in the arms of his/her parents. It hurts..it really does. Your not alone.