Saturday, November 24, 2007

To start off, I hope that everyone had a very good Thanksgiving..Ours was great. We did get all the outside decorations up, and I did take pictures just have not had a chance to upload them yet..I promise I will get them on here..It came out really good, we did things a little bit different this year. Hopefully we will be able to get the inside done this weekend, but we have Braylons birthday party and all kinds of stuff going on..Oh and yes my baby turns 5 this sunday..I cant wait for his party, we were originally gonna have it outside with a fum jump and hot dogs and all that good stuff, but you know we live in South Louisiana, and the temp is like 40 degrees with a 100% chance of rain all weekend...Its fantastic gumbo weather!!

1 comment:

twondra said...

Happy Birthday Braylon!!! I hope it's a good one!!