Wednesday, November 7, 2007

So I havent posted in awhile...Things are going great. Actually they couldnt be better. I am so excited about the holidays being right around the corner..I am hoping to spend the weekend pulling all the christmas stuff out of the attic, and checking lights adn ornaments, to see what we need to buy or replace. Everything has fallen into place so well, that it sometimes seems surreal to think of where I was only 2months ago, practically on the verge of a nervous breakdown. I am truly thankful for the break that DP and I took, I think it was the best thing for us, it really made us realize how much we love each other and want to spend our lives together. I feel very refreshed, and ready to start new chapters in our lives. Hopefully after the first of the year, we will be jumping back on teh TTC wagon, I am very anxious to get started on that, but I have to admit the long break has been nice. I am going to begin charting my cycles again this month. I am praying that this is what we needed and it wont take us very many tries. I think this time we are gonna make a game plan, I would say at most 3 more at home tries, since we only tried once since getting tubes cleared out, then moving to IUI dr. assisted for a couple of tries, and if that gives us nothing, then I guess it would be time to look into other options. I swear when we started this journey nearly 3 years ago, I would never have thought it would have taken so long to reach our goal. I honestly thought since I concieved on first try with my son, it would work the same way. Guess that joke was on me. At least I have answers now and know that both of my tubes were blocked so that does make me feel a little bit better, adn I will never stop believing that I was pregnant in July adn misscarried. Whos knows? I am letting go of all the past failed attempts and going into this fresh like its our first time. I am so excited and just down right happy about everythign right now!!!

3 comments:

twondra said...

I'm glad you're so happy! That's awesome things are working out so well for you guys! I'm excited about X-mas, too! It's my favorite time of the year! I just love it! Keep us posted!!

Unknown said...

Glad things are going so well for you! Thanks for updating.

Deena said...

I am glad your break did you well...

Thank you for your comments on my blog. It meant more than you will know...
I pray when you try again that your BFP will come quick!!!