Sunday, April 8, 2007

11 DPO

Well, not much of anything to report today.. We had a nice Easter I suppose, neither side of our families came over, my mom is out of town with her boyfriend, and DPs parents changed there mind about coming, so we spent the day with our two bestfriends Shane and Shannon... We didn't do much, I cooked us Easter dinner which was pot roast with potatoes and carrots and blackeye peas...It was so good!! Its amazing how unimportant holidays are when you get older, we got Braylon, a basket filled with goodies, and some new Leap Frog game thing that hooks up to the TV..He likes it!! I have eaten so much candy, that I should be in sugar overdrive!! I dont know what my problem is I cant not satisfy my sweet tooth..The bunny cake was pretty good! My boobs hurt a little on 8 DPO then went away, then today as it gets later and later they are hurting pretty bad, almost like a throbbing pain, its weird, I am goin put the heating pad on them and see if that helps..Not losing hope yet we still have about 4 days till AF is due, I know the boob thing could just be my period, but for the past few months they have not hurt this close to my period..I still have some hope left..I made a mistake last month by temp dropped on CD13 not 12, so I am gonna wait until CD13 and see if my temp is still up or not, if it drops then no need to waste my test, we will know AF is a sure thing! O well off to go read my book and put Braylon down for bed...

No comments: