Sunday, April 1, 2007

4 DPO! What a fantastic day!!!!

WOW!!! We had such a good day... I am doin so good at keepin my mind off of this TWW, that its actually scaring me alittle..We went shoppin this afternoon, with our bestfriends, Shane and Shannnon(two boys). We got new towels and placemats, napkins and holders, and a fiya new coffee pot just for me(decaf only)...I was so excited to get home and set it up and program it for my first cup of coffee in the morning, but wouldn't you know I dont have the right filters for the damn thing..SO i have to wait and go get the filters for it tomorrow..Well, after shopping we went to Kart Ranch and had a blast on the go karts, then we hit the batting cages, which was my first time, cause I am usually running from balls that are flying at my head.. But I actually liked it and didnt do quite bad, I must say I was pretty proud of myself!!I cant hardly wait to go back..SO my plans for tomorrow to keep myself busy is to wash my new towels about 8 times so that they absorb better, cause I just hate new towels that dont soak the water off me..I am also going to reorganize my cleaning supply cabinet, it looks like either a tornadoe, or hurricane Katrina hit..Also I gotta put my mulch in my flower bed..So hopefully I can remain occupied through out the week and keep up my good streak..no symptoms which I dont know if thats good or bad, and my cold is starting to go away!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: