Tuesday, April 3, 2007

SPRING CLEANING ANYBODY!!!




Well, as previously stated I have been trying so hard to keep my mind off the TWW, and its actually working, I have to say this so far has been the easiest one yet.. Yesterday, I took everything out of my freezer(the one on fridge) and scrubbed like no tomorrow, I threw so much junk away I could have feed a small country..I know have probaby 6 things in that freezer!!! I also did quite a whirlwind on my fridge, taking out shleves and drawers, its spotless..Then Braylon and I went cut the grass, of course he had to sit on mama's knee and ride with me, thank god hes only 32lbs or we would have issues.. Then I put mulch around my dogwood, and maple trees, along with the flower bed!!!! My yard and my fridge have never looked so good.. Also I learned some napkin folding techniques online(as seen above) and still managed to cook quite a lovely dinner and on the table at 5:30..




I woke all through the night having to pee and I was having some faunky cramps in my lower belly, and almost like a crampy feeling in my back...Weird, temp took a tad dip this AM still well above cover, probably related to me not sleeping well..




Todays agenda, I have to go register my baby for PRE K at 10, I am so excited, but hes not, he wants to stay home with mama! Then I am cleaning out my cabinets, before grocery shopping this weekend.. Then maybe my deep freezer, and laundry grrrr I hate laundry!!!

2 comments:

S&C said...

Dont you love trying to stay busy?!? You get so much done! The closer and closer i get to a baby the more and more i want to do. The house looks the best it has since i moved in LOL
Well good luck hope you get a BFP!

Unknown said...

You are getting alot done! I am 6 days past insemination and I have had to pee alot too! Not sure what it is... but hopefully something good. We are right around the same timeline! Hopefully we can get this BFP together!