Monday, April 30, 2007

Long Weekend!






















Whew, what a long weekend, we were so busy we actually went out Friday to a BAR, we have not been out in two years, it was fun but reminded us of why we dont go out anymore. Saturday we went to Festival Internationale, it was so good, for people not familiar, I live in South Louisiana and we have a festival for anything, and I do mean anything, besides Mardi Gras this is the only festival that is really popular, its bands and artists from all over the world, that completely take over our downtown area for 4 days straight, there is all sorts of music, earth people, and things to buy from other countries, so anyway it was great. Then yesterday we got together with some friends and let our kids slipnslide for like 6 hours straight, poor baby was absolutely pooped by 730.






NOw on with my cycle, its playing tricks on me this month, I usually am clockwork to O on CD17 well its CD19 and I just got a positive OPK, thank god this was our month off I was beginning to worry if I was gonna O at all.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looks like you had a good weekend!

Sorry your cycle is not on target... like you said though at least you didn't have to stress about it with a big tank on hand!