Wednesday, April 4, 2007

The big 7 DPO!

Not much of anything is goin on here..I had the whole rosey cheek thing yesterday, still a little red in the face, but I am defiantely not making a big deal out of it..I am just simply amazed with how at peace I am its unreal how stressfree I feel..So i have been on my spring cleaning journey for the past few days, I got a few more things accomplished today like cleaning out cabinets and throwing things away..I cant believe I am throwing things away and spring cleaning and we have only been in our new house for 8 months!!!!But hey its passing my time..I also think that if I ask DP to dig one more hole for me to put a freakin plant in, she will just die! yeah I was at it again last night! I planted to some tropical thing called IXONA and another Hibiscus! We also got all but two shutters put up that have been off the house since before we bought it cause that WITCH RITA ripped them off, and the previous owners just felt it necessary to have a shutter here and there, what the hell if there uneven, so for the last 8 months I been trying to get them painted but I am such the procrastinator, but with DP's help we got them done last week, and the screws came in yesterday! I will take a picture tomorrow if the weather is better, cause Its just been dark and rainy all day..Gotta love that good south Louisiana weather, oh and get this we have a cool front coming through tonight yeah the high is gonna be like 75-78 instead 80-85!!!wow what a cool front...But he humidity will be gone, thank god, cause my hair is not a fan of stickiness!!!Maybe I can flat iron it now and it will stay flat for more than one day!!

So enough of that rambling as you can figure I have no symptoms to report, except for my redy face, clear skin, and wet creamy Cm! I have nothing more to report...Oh I almost forgot I have drank almost a whole pitcher of decaf tea today and I awarded my self a half a bottle of real pepsi with caffeine it was amazing..I also tore up 3 waffles this afternoon, cause I just cant get rid of my sweet tooth which I am usually not a sweet eater..I also just got finished devouring those nature valley granola bars that usually taste like WOOD to me for some reason taste fabulous today!!!BUt like I said definately not reading into things!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

For the TWW I got my BFP, I was just like you are. So at peace, so relaxed, stressfree and happy. But I was not expecting to see BFP. It may be a good sign!

C said...

alifred...I am so happy you are back! I am on pins & needles for you! I keep checking your blog & the Chatroom....I am super excited. Can I mention again just how handsome your son is? Wow he is a cutie!