Saturday, April 7, 2007

I feel better!











So I had a pretty rough day today..I cried for about a good hour, then regained my insanity..I wonder sometimes if its normal what we put ourselves through when TTC!? Its crazy..








Well, yesterday Dp,myself, and my bestfriend Shane, all went to Baton Rouge, to drop off some baby gifts, for Dp's brothers ex-girlfriend..I know right that sounds crazy..Truth is she claims that its her new boyfriends baby but according to your due date she would have concieved when her and brother were still together..But who knows, Jeremie plans to pursue it after the baby is born to make sure that its not his child...If it is he definately wants to be a daddy! I think that may have had a thing or two to do with my depression today..But it was nice getaway, its only an hour away, but hey!!!It was still nice! So here are a few quick photo ops we had in the car, we are such cheese balls!!








THis evening I have entertained myself with making and decorating a cake for easter that is sure to make my baby boy smile!!!

No comments: