Saturday, April 7, 2007

Not feelin so great 10 DPO

So yeah not feelin so great, I had really high hopes for this month, but I am startin to feel like its gonna be a let down again..I know its not over till AF shows, but I definately dont feel pregnant, and I am also starting to get a little PMS mood swings..I dont really know what else to do..I dont understand why this is not happening for us..I am so aggravated, frustrated, and my heart is aching, I am starting to feel like maybe its just not meant to be for us..I am goin wallow in my pity and wait and see if AF comes.....

2 comments:

SJayneI said...

Don't give up yet! It's way too early for that. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you.

Unknown said...

I am sorry and I know what you mean for sure! It will happen for us one day, don't give up!