Monday, April 16, 2007

Sorry MIA

Wow! Its been almost a week since I blogged, I cant believe! So not much has been goin on..I have my doc appointment on Friday, cant wait to see what he has to say..I went bring Bray to Barnes and Noble this morning for storytime we had a great time, he also got to make a door hanger for his bedroom...Its too cute! I have been doing my online training for West so that has been cosuming my time. Ihave also been trying to avoid the computer as much as possible, THe NW board is very helpful and I love all those girls so much for their support, but sometimes it can bring me down as well, it can make me really depressed sometimes..So anyway I will go for now....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Glad to see you back. Good luck at the doctor on Friday! Keep us posted...