Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Awaiting Dorothy & the Yellow Brick Road!!











So yeah, we are about to have some good south Louisiana weather, which is typical for this time of year. I must say that I am 100% completely afraid of the weather. Everytime it clouds up and the sky begins to rumble, I just know that a tornado is coming and I am gonna wake up in the land of Oz with Dorothy, traveling down the yellow brick road trying to find my way back home. Luckily it has not happened yet, but you never know here. After years of seeing bad weather, hurricanes, and tornadoes just down the road, you simply cant blame my nervousness.








Also, I woul like to add the the new furbabies have finally cooperated and allowed me to take a cute pic of them. The white one is Roxie and the grey one is Griffin, and if they dont start sleeping at night instead of playing they will find themselves banished to outside!!! J/J

No comments: