Monday, May 7, 2007

Never help people move.

OMG, I would rather take a beating everyday of the week than to help another person move. I mean the loading was pretty easy cuz we had a few extra hands to help, but the unloading took a good 6 hours. We had to walk about 50feet to the apartment then climb a flight of stairs. I dont think I have ever sweated and been more aggravated in my whole entire life. Needless to say we did not get to bed friday night till almost 2am. Luckily the rest of the weekend was a whole lot better. We slept in till 11 on Saturday then shopped all day, that was some definate therapy that I needed. THen we relaxed in the hot tub till around midnight, then watched one of my favorite movies Memoirs of a Geisha. Sunday I had some more therapy as we went shopping a Traders Village witch for those of you not familiar with Houston, its a flea market the size of a small city. I swear it would take at least 2 days to cover that whole place. I found a ton of stuff that I wanted but did not want to carry around with me so the only thing I ended buying was mothers day gifts for Fred's mom and grandmother, oh and I got this really pretty antique looking silver ring with a Jade stone in it, it is gorgeous!!!

SO now I am back to reality and have endless laundry to do, and housecleaning, which I have to finish today cause my next few days are taken, my best friend is having surgery tomorrow and I am designated nurse! He is a big FAIRY TIT, so I am sure that I will have my work cut out for me, he is only having sinus surgery, that of which I had twice and my second time, two days after surgery I was shopping at H0bby Lobby because they were having a 50% off sale on Christmas Decor, I definantely could not miss that.... So i will see how things go, now I must stop DILLY DALLYING and go get some work done!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Glad to hear you are back save and sound.. and yes moving is not very fun!