Tuesday, May 1, 2007

The good 'ole days! Or were they?


So I have spent almost my whole beautiful Tuesday, cleaning our office, it was a disaster area with papers and toys and junk everywhere. In the process of this I updated my sons baby book(I get sidetracked so easily, I really think that I am ADD), aww it was too cute to see the way he has grown, and it made me want a new baby so badly. Then I came across my some of my Sr. pictures, wow did that take me back. The life of luxury, no bills, no job, perky tits, slim tummy, and good hair! It was almost sickening to see myself in those pics, I mean no third chin and I have a neck!!!!! My what only 7 years can do to you..,. I must mention the fact that I blew up like a Thanksgiving blimp when I got pregnant, there was not a pizza in sight that I missed! Needless to say almost 5 years later, I still have all my baby weight plus a few extra pounds! I am making a solid commitment to lose at least 20lbs ttc or not it dont matter if I am eating right and exercising it should not make a differeance in me getting pregnant, it may actually help. SO i will keep updated on my progress!!!!!

No comments: