Wednesday, May 23, 2007

HSG- tomorrow!!!!!

My HSG is tomorrow morning at 830. I am extremely nervous and excited all at the same time. I am nervous about the pain and outcome, but I think I will be able to coach myself through the pain part, I always tell myself that nothing can be as bad as 16 hours of labor without meds. As far as the outcome, I will just continue to pray that everything is okay and that there is nothing but time standing between our BFP! I trully hope that I get the added fertility advantage that alot of women have after having one done! Just please keep us in your thoughts!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Good luck at your HSG. Take something for PAIN before you go or call you Dr and ask for something!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I have been thinking of you this morning. I hope all is going well with your HSG. Please let us know. Good luck to you!