Monday, May 21, 2007

I am a blog slacker!







Wow, its only been like 10 days since updating on my blog, guess you could say i have been pretty busy. Well first things first, I finally started my period, only two days late, and i got my HSG scheduled for this Thursday at 8:30, I am excited and nervous all at the same time. I am hopeing and praying that things go well, we are really looking forward to trying again next month, hopefully it will work out like everyone says that you tend to be more fertile after the HSG, I hear alot of women you actually got there BFPS after having one, i trully hope that is the case for us! It has been nice to having to stress and not worrying about peeing on sticks everytime I turn around, but I am more than ready to get this babymakin show on the road!






On another note, we got two new furbabies, they are 7week old half persian kitties, mine is solid white and Freds is grey. I have never been a cat lover, but they are absolutely adorable, I got a couple of pics of them, but they dont cooperate very well for pictures, all they want to do is hide under our bed! so any how I will update after my test, just pray for us that everything comes out ok.






Before I forget, I would like to apologize to anyone that read my post on the Nw message board, it was rude, but I feel it was much needed. I really feel that the board is just not what it use to be, some of the women are on there just to critize other women. I think some of them have lost what the real meaning and purpose of that board was, and that was Support, and I dont feel any type of support from there anymore! Now I am finished with that, hopefully in a few weeks, everyone will have caught there heads and I can join in again.

1 comment:

Deena said...

Hey Alifred,
I just wanted to say I am sorry that some women felt the need to attack you on the board last week. It was totally uncalled for. The board has completely changed, it's not as friendly and caring as it used to be...
Good luck with your test, I hope all goes well and you get your BFP quick!