Friday, May 11, 2007

Bein Bored!

Not much goin on, Shane had his surgery on TUesday, he was actually a good patient, not whinny at all, I spent all day Wednesday with, and he is well so no need for me yesterday or today.... I am goin enjoy myself today my mommy is giving my a nice gift certificate for a pedicure and manicure, that of which I will be taking full advantage of today... Not much goin on this weekend, I think we gonna make it a lazy one since we have been so busy the last few weeks. Saturday night we are gonna make homemade pizza with Bray, he loves pizza, but unlike most kids its not his favorite! His fav is Shrimp and rice or crawfish, that kid loves some seafood, but then again, I am his mama and I loooovvveee seafood! Sunday I gotta transplant my gardenias, because they have way out grown there pots. So anyway, guess I better go get ready for my day Luxury!!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I hope you have enjoyed your mother's day!!!